STEMPilot Pilot Pro 3i
STUDENTS APPLY CLASSROOM MATH, SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING BY LEARNING TO FLY.
The Pilot Pro 3i adds the Instrument Pod with “Hands On” NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Auto Pilot, Trim, Flaps & More.
The 90″ across Wide Screens deliver a Panoramic forward view in stunning HD and the lower 22 inch HD screen displays the Instrument Cockpit. The fully adjustable fabric Pilot in Command seat ensures hours of comfortable flight.
The Pilot Pro 3i is capable of flying from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography and topography. Each Pilot Pro has STEMPilot's tutored simulator learning missions teaching all of the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Using STEMPilot's Visual learning First Education approach engages students by watching a video on the content before reading it. This curriculum is used in STEM labs, Science/Physics/ Engineering Design classrooms, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs or with a Jr. R.O.T.C. program.
By teaching the principles of flight leverages STEM concepts in; geometry, algebra,
trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography.
Each Pilot Pro 3i Includes
- STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embraces Project Based Learning.
- STEMPilot NGSS multimedia Lesson Plans on flash drive
- Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step
- Rugged welded steel frame powder coated black
- Forward view displayed on 3 32″ HD Panoramic wide screens
- Cockpit displayed on 22″ HS monitor ( Touch screen available)
- Custom PC designed and built for STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics
- Prepar3D global flight software by Lockheed Martin
- Center Stick & Left Throttle Controls for Helicopter or Fighter cockpit available.
- Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
- 6 speaker 5.1 Surround sound for an immersive experience
- Easy plug-in and set-up
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Demonstrate Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Business, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
- Free Shipping to 48 Contiguous States (does not include Hawaii, Alaska or other US Territories)
Guides & Curriculum
STEMPilot's product includes our Standard K-12 S.T.E.M. Curriculum, SAFEDrone Curriculum, Media supported lesson plans, Fully tutored simulated flights teaching the basics of aircraft operation, and so much more.
All of the STEMPilot lessons are aligned to Next Generation Science Standards, Common Core, New York City Science Scope & Sequence, and other city and state standards to help teachers incorporate STEMPilot in the classroom.
Feel free to check out the alignment and facilitation materials below, or contact us further detail.
- N.G.S.S - Next Generation Science Standards
- C.C. - Common Core
- N.Y.C. S.S.S. - New York City Science Scope & Sequence
- TX E.K.S. - Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Teacher's Lesson Guide
- Facilitation Of The STEMPilot Curriculum
- STEMPilot Certificate Of Achievement
- My First Flight - Pre Flight "Critical Thinking" Worksheet + Answer Key
- My First Flight- Lesson + Activity
Dimensions: 90” wide, 67” long, 60” high
Warranty: 1 year included; extended warranty available
Educators & Bulk Orders
Please Contact Us at +1 (844) 345-3195 or by email at email@example.com for Educators or Bulk Discounts of 5 or more units.
Haven't Found What You Were Looking For?
Fill out the form or contact us using the chat option and we will work with you on building or bundling the best simulator set up for your space.