STEMPilot Edustation Pro Curve With Instrument Pod
STUDENTS APPLY CLASSROOM MATH, SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING BY LEARNING TO FLY.
The Edustation Pro Curve is equipped with a Curved 49” HD screen presenting a Panoramic forward view and the full cockpit experience with “Hands On” NAV & COM Radios, Altimeter, Switch Panel, Trim, Flaps and autopilot. Fully capable of flying ILS approaches and VOR and GPS Direct flight plans.
The Edustation Pro is capable of flying from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography and topography. Edustations are designed for classrooms where they can be nested together. Each Edustation has our tutored simulator learning missions teaching all of the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Using STEMPilot's Visual learning First Education approach engages students by watching a video on the content before reading it. This curriculum is used in STEM labs, Science/Physics/ Engineering Design classrooms, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs or with a Jr. R.O.T.C. program.
By teaching the principles of flight leverages STEM concepts in; geometry, algebra,
trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography.
Each Edustation Includes
- STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embracing Project Based Learning.
- STEMPilot NGSS aligned multimedia Lesson Plans on a flash drive
- Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step
- Compact welded steel design, easy to roll in and out of classrooms
- Instrument Pod with NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Autopilot, Trim, Flaps & more..
- 49″ Curved HD Panoramic Forward view
- Custom PC designed and built for STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics
- Prepar3D flight software by Lockheed Martin
- Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
- Surround sound for an immersive experience
- Easy plug-in and set-up
- No prior aviation experience is necessary
- Easy to network the whole class
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Excite Future Careers in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Business, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more..
- Free Shipping to 48 Contiguous States (does not include Hawaii, Alaska or other US Territories)
Guides & Curriculum
Our product includes our Standard K-12 S.T.E.M. Curriculum, SAFEDrone Curriculum, Media supported lesson plans, Fully tutored simulated flights teaching the basics of aircraft operation, and so much more.
All of the STEMPilot lessons are aligned to Next Generation Science Standards, Common Core, New York City Science Scope & Sequence, and other city and state standards to help teachers incorporate STEMPilot in the classroom.
Feel free to check out the alignment and facilitation materials below, or contact us further detail.
- N.G.S.S - Next Generation Science Standards
- C.C. - Common Core
- N.Y.C. S.S.S. - New York City Science Scope & Sequence
- TX E.K.S. - Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Teacher's Lesson Guide
- Facilitation Of The STEMPilot Curriculum
- STEMPilot Certificate Of Achievement
- My First Flight - Pre Flight "Critical Thinking" Worksheet + Answer Key
- My First Flight- Lesson + Activity
Dimensions: 50” wide, 31” long, 58” high
Warranty: 1 year included; extended warranty available
Educators & Bulk Orders
Please Contact Us at +1 (844) 345-3195 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Educators or Bulk Discounts of 5 or more units.
Haven't Found What You Were Looking For?
Fill out the form or contact us using the chat option and we will work with you on building or bundling the best simulator set up for your space.