AWOL Vision LTV-3500 Plus 100''-120'' Wall-Mount Cinematic ALR Screens Bundle
AWOL VISION LTV-2500 and LTV-3500 are powered by superior Pure Triple Laser without Color Wheel Technology which improves the color vibrance, reduce the noise and rainbow effects comparing with the Laser with Color Wheel technology. With HDR10+ and 4K UHD, achieve new levels of color performance. You’ll enjoy a vibrant, vivid image and sharpness without loss of any detail.
What does this bundle contains?
This bundle includes AWOL VISION LTV-3500 and ALR-100", 120" or 150" screen. This laser TV offers enough brightness and viewing angles to enjoy life like images from any angle in your living room so you enjoy your favorite TV shows with your family, even during the day.
Why Triple Laser Technology?
- Triple Laser(Pure laser/Tri-Chorma laser) Technology directly projects a native Red, Green and Blue laser source, which can cover 107% of Rec. BT.2020 color space and 1 Billion colors, achieve the best color uniformity.
- Most UST laser projectors on the market are using single chip blue laser based DLP plus color wheel projectors generate the red, green and blue coloured parts of a picture, the color space and uniformity are far less than pure triple-color laser.
- Triple Laser Technology Color Space VS other technology:
- 2.27 times Normal TV
- 1.8 times Single Chip Blue laser
- 1.53 times Digital Cinema
- 3 Pure Lasers without Color Wheel: Unlike UST projectors with color wheel, our advanced optical system uses pure RGB triple lasers to deliver the colors directly. It greatly improves the color vibrance, reduces the noise and rainbow effects.
- Accessibility Reimagined: With a maximum projection size of 150 inches and an Ultra Short Throw distance, AWOL VISION Projector helps you get rid of messy wires or obstructed views. Placed just 9.8 inches away from the wall, it can create a gigantic 100-inch projection (6" for 80" screen, 9.8" for 100" screen, 13.6" for 120" screen, 20" for 150" screen)
- Cinematic 3D Display: With a pair of active shutter 3D glasses, LTV-2500 steps you into a whole new world, you can pop in a 3D Blu-ray for immersive 3D films at home
- Low-time Lag in Gaming: Switch to the Game Mode and experience AWOL VISION’s lowest-ever time lag of 30ms with 4K and 17ms with 1080P resolution, ensuring that all your gaming action is real-time. Safe for your eyes, incredible for all senses. Play all day without worry.
- Adjustable Focus & 8-Point Keystone Correction: AWOL VISION equipped with electric motor lens and up to 8-Point keystone correction technology which lets you make micro-adjustments to the picture size and image quality. Tweak it to perfection without breaking a sweat!
- Full Color Management System (CMS): This unique feature provides you with the flexibility to fine-tune the color settings for optimal precision, display accurate lifelike colors to best match your viewing environment.
- MEMC: Featuring MEMC Technology, AWOL VISION laser projectors deliver smooth content and transitions. Fast-moving images are clear which is ideal for watching action movies and sports. See your favorite team win in stunning 4K.
- How to choose LTV-2500 or LTV-3500?
LTV-2500 has exactly the same performance as the LTV-3500 except for brightness! With True 2000 ANSI Lumens, If you want a UST projector with top performance in color, image and details that used in a controlled light environment, such as bedroom, home cinema, or living room with curtain blackout, then the LTV-2500 is an excellent performance choice! If you want to have a premium image quality even replace your current 50“/65" TV with a large 100-120 inch screen in your living room, with 3500 ANSI Lumen ultra high brightness even during the day, LTV-3500 is the best choice for you. Paired with our ALR day light screen, LTV-3500 delivers bright and sharp details even under high ambient light, no need for blackout curtains.
- Do I need to prepare an ALR screen for projection?
You can project onto a flat wall. However,we strongly suggest you to use an ultra short throw ambient light rejection screen to maximize your experience with AWOL VISION Triple laser projector. Currently, AWOL VIISON provides 100 inch and 120 inch ALR screens perfectly paired with AWOL VISION Triple laser projectors.
- How can I watch streaming contents from Netflix, Prime Videos, Disney +, ect?
An AMAZON 4K MAX FIRE TV STICK is provided. you may hide it into our Patented pocket. Once you sign in in your Amazon account, you will enjoy the 4K HDR contents from your favorite Apps like Netflix, Disney + Prime Video etc . With our built-in CEC Feature, you can also use our remote to control the Fire TV Stick directly. Once it is all set, everytime you turn on the projector, you will go to the homepage of Fire TV direclty with which you feel you are using the Fire TV Operating System.
4. What’s the distance required to have 100’’ or 120’’ projection size?
The throw ratio of 2500/3500 is 0.25:1. It requires 9.8’’ or 13.6’’ distance to project 100’’ or 120’’ screen respectively. For more details, please refer to the SPECIFICATIONS file on amazon product page or our website.
- Is AWOL VISION 3D capable?
Yes! The software for 3D viewing now is available! You can update the device to the newest version to enjoy your favorite 3D movies.
Elevation Technology Partners (AWOL Vision) warrants products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential or commercial use and conditions, for a period as listed below.
Laser TV / Projectors/Screens: 1 year limited warranty & 1 year free extended warranty (total 2 year warranty)
Smart Cabinets: 5 years on the cabinet; 2 years on mechanical and electrical components
Accessories: 1 year limited warranty
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by AWOL Vision or AWOL Vision’s authorized resellers are covered by limited warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
AWOL Vision’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through AWOL Vision’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through AWOL Vision.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be repaired or replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- AWOL Vision must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
Haven't Found What You Were Looking For?
Fill out the form or contact us using the chat option and we will work with you on building or bundling the best simulator set up for your space.