AWOL Vision 100''-150'' Cinematic ALR Screens
WHY ALR SCREEN?
Paired with a high quality UST ALR screen can obviously improve your viewing experience of a UST laser projector. Its highly reflective projection surface enhances brightness and contrast while countering the washout effect of ambient light. It is perfect for rooms with ambient light such as ceiling lamp or spotlight.
WHY AWOL VISION?
Our C100/C120/C150 ALR UST cinematic screen can effectively resist the ambient light impact of 95% ceiling light rejection, achieve 80% Image quality improvement with extra 20% peak gain increase, provides contrast levels that are up to 100 times greater than standard matte white screens for premium color fidelity.
- 95% Ceiling Light Rejection: The Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs 95% of overhead lighting. Micro-serriform optical structure on the surface filters out ceiling light for superior picture quality.
- With a 170° ultra wide viewing angle, you can enjoy bright, vivid and clear images of your best movies, presentations, and photos, no matter where you are in the room.
- AWOL VISION cinematic ALR screen uses the latest optimized lenticular material(HBSP) based on CBSP material for higher contrast, achieve extra 20% gain increase than the regular CBSP ALR screen on the market. The image quality improved with 80%.
- An ordinary matte white screen has no ambient light rejecting properties and will uniformly diffuse light in all directions. AWOL VISION ALR screen is with 0.6 dB peak gain, ideal for UST projection in order to prevent hot-spots, ambient light and provide deep, dark black levels, enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
America Based Service: AWOL VISION based in US, providing US based 24/7 customer Support and local maintenance. Phone and Livechat assistant are available.
Viewing Size: 130.7" (width) x73.5" (height)
Package Weight: 68.5 lbs/31.1kg
Frame Width: 0.4"
- How to choose LTV-2500 or LTV-3500?
LTV-2500 has exactly the same performance as the LTV-3500 except for brightness! With True 2000 ANSI Lumens, If you want a UST projector with top performance in color, image and details that used in a controlled light environment, such as bedroom, home cinema, or living room with curtain blackout, then the LTV-2500 is an excellent performance choice! If you want to have a premium image quality even replace your current 50“/65" TV with a large 100-120 inch screen in your living room, with 3500 ANSI Lumen ultra high brightness even during the day, LTV-3500 is the best choice for you. Paired with our ALR day light screen, LTV-3500 delivers bright and sharp details even under high ambient light, no need for blackout curtains.
- Do I need to prepare an ALR screen for projection?
You can project onto a flat wall. However,we strongly suggest you to use an ultra short throw ambient light rejection screen to maximize your experience with AWOL VISION Triple laser projector. Currently, AWOL VIISON provides 100 inch and 120 inch ALR screens perfectly paired with AWOL VISION Triple laser projectors.
- How can I watch streaming contents from Netflix, Prime Videos, Disney +, ect?
An AMAZON 4K MAX FIRE TV STICK is provided. you may hide it into our Patented pocket. Once you sign in in your Amazon account, you will enjoy the 4K HDR contents from your favorite Apps like Netflix, Disney + Prime Video etc . With our built-in CEC Feature, you can also use our remote to control the Fire TV Stick directly. Once it is all set, everytime you turn on the projector, you will go to the homepage of Fire TV direclty with which you feel you are using the Fire TV Operating System.
4. What’s the distance required to have 100’’ or 120’’ projection size?
The throw ratio of 2500/3500 is 0.25:1. It requires 9.8’’ or 13.6’’ distance to project 100’’ or 120’’ screen respectively. For more details, please refer to the SPECIFICATIONS file on amazon product page or our website.
- Is AWOL VISION 3D capable?
Yes! The software for 3D viewing now is available! You can update the device to the newest version to enjoy your favorite 3D movies.
6.Does AWOL Vision have a Customer Support team?
Yes. Customer Support is available 24/7 by email, chat, and phone. Customer Support is based in FL,You can use FB or live chat on our website or by phone to us.
Elevation Technology Partners (AWOL Vision) warrants products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential or commercial use and conditions, for a period as listed below.
Laser TV / Projectors/Screens: 1 year limited warranty & 1 year free extended warranty (total 2 year warranty)
Smart Cabinets: 5 years on the cabinet; 2 years on mechanical and electrical components
Accessories: 1 year limited warranty
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by AWOL Vision or AWOL Vision’s authorized resellers are covered by limited warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
AWOL Vision’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through AWOL Vision’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through AWOL Vision.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be repaired or replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- AWOL Vision must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
Haven't Found What You Were Looking For?
Fill out the form or contact us using the chat option and we will work with you on building or bundling the best simulator set up for your space.